Tuesday 6 March 2012

on minds, which are mere Caves:(

I see the ocean, calm and clear, deep and blue,
My emotions pour and roll down in many a hue,
Tiny wants from within, and a hidden want,
Of the silent soul, find way out in a sudden vent.
I listen to an inner voice of a prolonged desire,
Calling me in soft echo, that haunts me now here,
Midst innumerable wishful nocturnal secrets,
Shadowed by unreal and ephemeral thoughts.
Even when Nature's rhythms do relentlessly reveal,
Through her blissful solace, solitude and serenity,
We do make many trials, to keep our nature conceal,
And do only fail, after all toil, with utter certainty.
Yes, Nature!
Mother Nature -
She reveals, as she treads to conquer eternity,
Unveils ways unknown, to discover subtlety,
For Toddlers -
Yes, for me!
That...
Everything in universe, is even; winds with waves,
Skies with oceans do mutely converse and lay bare,
That minds of men, peak highs, yet remain mere caves,
And are still unborn, for they know not to care or share...