Sunday 7 December 2014

A tribute to Federer!

Only man other than my dad who has inspired me so much to achieve n become what I'm today.. I have alwayz believed in what my dad told me when I was young.. 'take good inspiration from everywhere'.. And when i look back, i acknowledge that this man was perfect n my constant source of strength during preparation.. I still remember how much confidence i gathered to prepare for the 3rd prelims exam (UPSC), having failed to clear prelims twice..
It really matters a lot to me coz the third time when i appeared, i cleared with unbelievable success.. to clear Prelims in General Category was just unbelievable n to get selection in General Merit was a Dream! 
At some level, I felt that if someone who had 12-13 grandslams already then had to accept defeat and yet go back everytime with a single-minded determination, I thought I should and I did just that.. Thank You Roger Federer!
N just remembered what my bestest fren Pupul Guha gifted me on her visit to #AGSHW.. A photoshopped picture with my love Roger Federer (photoshopped sumtym in winter 2008).. still have it in my purse.. don't know if I have the soft copy Pupul.. love u loads darling for this priceless gift.. n certainly, this guy has inspired me so much!