Friday 23 August 2013

hours before i leave...

Itz over a year now. Memories are still afresh. The wounds are ripe too. The burden is still in my head. Seems therz no way to leave it behind in this place that gave me so much love, and really no way to let this unfathomable heaviness in my heart sink away.. This burden is just unbearable. I want to howl. Howl out loud. How do i help myself from howling? Emptiness. Loneliness. Stupidity. As it seems on the surface. And as many would want to call it...

This place gave me everything. The courage to live through times filled with strife. The courage to dispel all the temptations that allured me. The courage to cheer up and look closely at minute things that surrounded me in this little universe. This place is close to my heart. I want to howl loud and yet say aloud that i love this place. A place that had hope and that gave me hope as well.

Hard feelings though. Many emotions flow. Seek serenity and spirituality (spirited feeling and may be spirits too). Struck in a dilemma: to howl or not to howl...

Surely Mussoorie and LBSNAA will continue to live on,
And her lofty ideals shall continue to inspire me every morn!